Monday, January 18, 2010

Vacation


Wooooow..it's been a little while since I've posted..sorry, I've been a little busy, but working nonetheless. So, me and two of my close friends will be taking a trip to London next week for a little business and to sight see..should be a lot of fun. I wanted to post a few things I've been working on before we head out over there. The top is a portrait of a friend of mine and the second is my ongoing piece of the KING..R.I.P. Check back in a few weeks for more work and pictures of London. Thanks for stopping by!

Also finally finished my website: http://www.gearyday.com

5 comments:

Carly said...

Both look great! Have fun in London

Juan Carlos Eberhardt said...

fantastico ¡que delicadeza!!!!
un abrazo

Pepe444 said...

Fantastico... tao belo parece mxm real!

Geary Day said...

Thank you all for the comments.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this such a valuable and useful information..


UK dissertations